Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We hit the button!

Tonight we submitted our application!  The online system is still having serious problems but we believe the actual data we have input (repeatedly) is correct.  Cameron was able to help the developers identify where the problem was but it is not fixed yet.  We are very comfortable with our application, preferences, and the approach we've taken.  Now we wait and see.  After talking with some of the people at headquarters who are involved in the decision process, it appears that if we go international we probably will not report before mid-November at the earliest.  If we go domestic, it could be earlier.  Our availability date is 21 September.

No comments:

Post a Comment